dimanche 24 juin 2007

LET'S GET STARTED !

Here a new Blog !
I will share some of my music and mostly my French titles !
Hope you'll like it !
Feel free to ask for some post, I may raise your wishes !

3 commentaires:

hitmewithit a dit…

Hello and good luck with your new blog!
We can swap links too if you like.
I wanted to ask you about French music, I know I like it but not much else.
I really really love the sound of Mano Solo and the way he is so passionate. The French music goes along with his vocal to produce something that is just amazing!
I wanted to ask you if there is an other French artist that you could recommend, who is maybe similar to Mano Solo?
I tried quite a lot of French artists after I discovered him but didn't find any quite like that.
I look forward to your reply!
MP3@3pm

Tout Lu, Tout Vu, Tout Bu ! a dit…

Thanks for your message !
I put a link of your web page on my blog !
If you like Mano Solo you may like Christophe MIOSSEC ! he is also very passionated and his voice is amazing ! Dominic A is good too !
Thanks once again !

Anonyme a dit…

"Feel free to ask for some post, I may raise your wishes"

well, my wishes are guy beart, juliette greco, sheila and claude francois and canadians felix leclerc, gilles vigneault and robert charlebois.

think that's enough for a while :-)
but i can come back and add more.

nice to have a french blog and even nicer i found it.

can't await to see more.